Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer I rebuild a transmission the

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer I rebuild a transmission the case was rrebu the solenoid pack is brand new but it has the code PO745
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

The diag on this code for solenoid A states to diagnose by symptom. So I need the best explanation you can from starting the vehicle shifting to drive accelerating up through 1-2-3-4-5 up to 70mph. Let me know what if anything is noticed.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

This question is showing as not resolved. I am still available to help if you need it.

Chris