Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

I HAVE A 1990 7.5 ,460 XLT FORD LARIAT 350 TRUCK/"EFI' IS

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1990 7.5 ,460 XLT FORD LARIAT 350 TRUCK/"EFI' IS THERE A EXPERT THAT Please call me --- KNOWS THESE OLDER VEHICLES WELL? I THUNK THIS WAS THE FIRST YEAR FOR THE ELEC FUEL INJECTION IN THESE DUALLY FORD TRUCKS
Model: XLT 350 LARIAT DUALLY WITH E F I
Year: 1990
Will you attempt to fix yourself?: Yes
What have you tried so far?: NOYHING MAJOR AS THIS BIG BLOCK IS MECHANICALLY SOUND AND HAS ACTUAL MILEAGE OF 143K
This is not a duplicate question - I want to receive a phone call
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/ford/9c0f6-xlt-350-lariat-dually-i-1990-7-5-460-xlt.html#ixzz3nMrps64u
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can explain what type of problem you are having along with complete details I will try and help you get this problem resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.