Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

I just replace radiator core support and fender after a

Customer Question

i just replace radiator core support and fender after a minor accident and now the car wont start nor shift into gears. i have checked anti theft no answer
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have to concerns here but lets deal with the no start first, when you say the engine will not start are you saying it will not crank over or are you saying it will crank over but not start. Post back with this information and I will try and help you get this resolved.