ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech
Experience:  Over 25yrs experience as Shop manager and tech
3195632

2006 civic cranks no start no shift from park

Customer Question

Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.
It takes 3 things for a engine to run - spark, fuel and compression. We need to check all 3 and go from there.
If you have some starting fluid, spray it into the throttle body and try to start it. If it starts and runs for a couple of seconds, then it is fuel issue.
If not, then we will need to check for spark and compression. you will need a spark tester and engine cylinder compression gage