sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans Specialist
9825021

I have several codes in my 2006 dodge 3500 P0868 P0713 P0973

Customer Question

I have several codes in my 2006 dodge 3500 P0868 P0713 P0973 P2769 and transmission is in 2nd or 3 rd and won't shift
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You're setting codes for multiple components in the trans. There is a code for the temperature sensor, the governor transducer, converter clutch and overdrive clutch solenoid. You may have more than one issue going on as the solenoids and governor transducer/temperature sensor don't share a common circuit. They do however share the same wiring harness inside the trans and their wiring runs together from the ECM to the trans.

Have you made sure the 8 way connector on the left side of the trans is connected and there is no wiring damage visible?