Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

I have a 2001 Volvo unit with a 13 speed transmission I

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Volvo unit with a 13 speed transmission I can't push the clutch pedal down to engage the clutch what do u think is wrong
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
On some models this can be an issue with the clutch pressure plate itself needing replaced.I have seen this cause issues similar to this before in the past.I would have the clutch and pressure plate inspected to see if any issues are found and if a fault is found with any of these here the affected components will need replaced.
Thanks Pete