Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Transmissions

2015 chrysler town and country trqansmission issues

Customer Question
hi 2015 chrysler town and country...
hi
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Transmissions
8/8/2015
Transmission Mechanic: ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech replied 2 years ago
ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
You have 2 different years listed - 2010 and 2015. If a 2015, you need to call your local Chrysler to have it inspected under the new vehicle. Any repair attempted by yourself will void the warranty.
If a 2010, the first step is checking the fluid level and check for fault codes. This could be in limp in mode, or a problem with shift solenoid not allowing it to shift up.
Let me know which year it is and we can proceed from there
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
ebrock63
ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech