MASTER  TECH
MASTER TECH, Acura Technician
Experience:  27 years of Honda training and a master Acura tech
10834442

Does acura offer any transmission services 1999 acura cl

Customer Question

does acura offer any transmission services for a 1999 acura cl 3.0 ? I feel it slipping a little and i know this model was notorious with transmission issues.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago.

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you today.

Been that this is a 99 Acura will not offer anymore assistance in this year. In fact the availability of this transmission is almost none exsistent anymore due to the age of the car. So this would be a out side vender like Howard's engineering In Southern California. Sorry for the bad news but nothing can be done on this.