Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Transmissions 1000: I have a 2001 2500 Chevy HD 4x4 with the

Customer Question

I have a 2001 2500 Chevy HD 4x4 with the duramex an allison trans It runs perfect just had new injectors put in. The mechanic said it didn't need them but since I'm going to keep the truck I wanted new injectors. My problem is if I drive about 30 miles my trans quits pulling its like u put it in neutral. Let it cool off for a couple hrs an it will run fine for another 30 or so miles. I just got my ECM programmed by Duramillager in Montana but that was supposed to be just for the motor
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the long waitare you able to scan the ECM and the TCM ( transmission control module ) and tell me if there are any current history codes in either module ?