Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

Landrover Freelander: I am looking transmission

Customer Question

I am looking for a transmission for my 02 freelander but I am having trouble finding one that works with my vehicles VIN. I've had several people tell me that it just won't work but non can tell me why. Do the transmissions from VIN 2A203431 have something different than those before? My vin is 2A200300.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
There may be two different part numbers between the VIN breaks as I have seen before.I would speak with a dealers parts department to get the correct part number you need.Then check www.car-part.com for the transmission you need.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for responding to my inquiry. It has not been resolved yet but i am sure that it will. Thank you for the help. I have finally found a dealers number in the area that is still active, I am planning on calling them the first as soon as possible
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete