Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet Trail blazer: Good morning. I have a 2004 chevy trail…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have a...
Good morning. I have a 2004 chevy trail blazer. It seems to stall when I try and drive it. But I have plenty of power in reverse. In reverse it does not stall. also after it warms up the brake light and abs light comes on and it runs rough. won't go at all in drive. but again it has plenty of power in reverse. I'm lost on this one..
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Transmissions
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/25/2015
Transmission Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
.Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youare you saying the engine just revs and you have no forward gears at all?does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?tell me all you canthanks