Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Pontiac Vibe AWD: How do you change the lamps in the shift…

Customer Question
How do you change the...
How do you change the lamps in the shift control, heat and air conditioning controls?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Transmissions
6/13/2015
Transmission Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 3 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
You will have to remove your dashboard on this car ..there are little plastic covers over all of the screws that hold the dash on ...remove those and put them where you will not lose them ...first you will need to disconnect your battery so you do not tug some wires lose ...ease the dash back once everything that is in the way is free enough to get to your bulb ..it will take you about 2 hours once you get started
You did not answer about the shift cover how to change lamps
You did not answer about the shift cover how to change lamps under that