Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lexus RX300: do i have to remove the transfer case?

Customer Question
Hi do i have to...
Hi do i have to remove the transfer case?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Transmissions
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/10/2015
Transmission Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
please explain..
what are you trying to do?replace the transfer case?
tell me all you can
thanks
I am trying to replace the transmission
sorry for the delay.the internet was down here..
to remove the transmission you mustr remove the engine and transmission as a unit,,i will give you instructions
thanks
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c12mlmbbxg16q6t/0610-lexas-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/c12mlmbbxg16q6t/0610-lexas-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help