Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn VUE: i have a 2004 saturn vue 2.2 4cl w/code po700 also…

Customer Question
i have a 2004 saturn...
i have a 2004 saturn vue 2.2 4cl w/code po700 also transmission not going after you put in drive or rev
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Transmissions
5/30/2015
Transmission Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
I have a 2004 saturn vue 2.2 4cly I have a code po700 what that code mean or what do I look for the transmission goes in park drive reverse but it doesn't move and this so code putout po700
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
(###) ###-#### ***** Name Pedro
Hi
I do not do phone calls, let me know if you want to be charged the extra fee to do so and get back on the list for another to help.
Code 0700 means there are transaxle codes stored. This means a better scan tool is needed to retrieve the codes. DO you have access to a better tool?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Hi Chris
thanks, ***** ***** that was the only code that shows on the ECU I couldn't explain, but I found the problem thanks again
Glad you got it resolved.