Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I received a ticket for running a stop sign. Problem is, the…

Customer Question
I received a ticket...

I received a ticket for running a stop sign. Problem is, the direction I was going does not have a stop sign as I was going North. Another car that was going East had been stopped at his stop sign, then pulled out in front of me pushing my car sideways and looked as if I was going West. He claimed to have a witness who came out of no where. Because of that, I was cited for running a stop sign. My air bags went off on the driver side, front and back. I plead not guilty and now have a trial date. Can you need help me and what do you charge? I am on a fixed income.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No Sorry, yes. I have witnesses stating that I live on the street that is Northbound to the main road

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Traffic Law
5/31/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 23 days ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 23 days ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

JustAnswer provides general legal information only, and in accordance with the site rules, attorneys are not allowed to retain clients through the site.

That means that neither myself nor any of the attorneys on the site would be able to personally represent you.

I can however answer any specific legal questions you might have in regards ***** ***** situation.

You can also consider contacting the Ohio State Bar for a referral to a traffic lawyer in your area.

The phone number is:

(###) ###-####/p>

I hope that helps!

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me - I'll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Please remember that any information shared over this site is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should meet with and consult a local attorney for representation in this matter.

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 19 days ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!