Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I received a soeedinging ticket in Tennessee last night for…

Customer Question
I received a soeedinging...

I received a soeedinging ticket in Tennessee last night for 78 in a 55 the officer stated to me in Tennessee it’s not concidered wreckless driving until it’s 25 mph over the posted speed limit so I only received a 178$ fine ..,,I reside in tmississippi and I was wandering will they suspend my DL

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I received the ticket in Tennessee but my driving liscence are issued in Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No I can simply pay the fine

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mamm

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Ok
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

I see that you requested a phone call, and I'm happy to speak with you over the phone, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it.

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Have to get back with you it’s the only card I have at present in my possession.
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay no problem, you can speak with customer support and then message me here once you're ready.

Ok thanks
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

No problem.

I'll be on the site for a few more hours, and then periodically throughout the evening after that. Just send me a message here once you're ready to continue and I'll get online for the call.

Have a good day!

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!