Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was pulled over for not wearing my seatbelt but I was

Customer Question
I was pulled over...

I was pulled over for not wearing my seatbelt but I was clearly wearing one, the officer saw it but argued that I put it on after I was stopped, I never rive without a seatbelt on.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Garland, Texas. I have not contacted an attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

That's one option.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
5/28/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that.
.
What can I answer for you today? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.