Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Do I moved into an apartment complex I bought village

Customer Question

Please do I moved into an apartment complex I bought village sticker and the apartment sticker I came home late last night to find a towing sticker to say abanned circle no registration this whmornithe car has been towed less than 12 hours the car he’s expired plates from February today is 3rd of April I was told at the currency exchange at the beginning of February that I couldn’t buy a sticker I had the paper work is it because he has a surpension on his license my son the car belongs to him has been in jail since August 24th 2017 please help me I did call the towing company they said I had an invalid sticker not right went to the office where we live they said they didn’t otherise it there is a car next to it and it was not towed please help me thank you for reading this have a lovely day
JA: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Illinois I’m not driving the car it’s my sons so because he is in jail till may29 th and has a surspended license I can’t buy the sticker I don’t get it please tell what do do
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Went to the office of were I live told me they will look into it but if I have the village sticker and what I thought an apartment sticker that I paid $50 for they gave me a new one the towing company said I had an in valid sticker I’m so confused
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thick that’s it Thank you have a lovely day
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,