Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Do I moved into an apartment complex I bought village

Customer Question
Please do I moved...

Please do I moved into an apartment complex I bought village sticker and the apartment sticker I came home late last night to find a towing sticker to say abanned circle no registration this whmornithe car has been towed less than 12 hours the car he’s expired plates from February today is 3rd of April I was told at the currency exchange at the beginning of February that I couldn’t buy a sticker I had the paper work is it because he has a surpension on his license my son the car belongs to him has been in jail since August 24th 2017 please help me I did call the towing company they said I had an invalid sticker not right went to the office where we live they said they didn’t otherise it there is a car next to it and it was not towed please help me thank you for reading this have a lovely day

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois I’m not driving the car it’s my sons so because he is in jail till may29 th and has a surspended license I can’t buy the sticker I don’t get it please tell what do do

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Went to the office of were I live told me they will look into it but if I have the village sticker and what I thought an apartment sticker that I paid $50 for they gave me a new one the towing company said I had an in valid sticker I’m so confused

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I thick that’s it Thank you have a lovely day

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
4/4/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,