Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

How much will I be charged? TX. I have gone on the red light…

Customer Question
How much will I...

How much will I be charged?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TX

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have gone on the red light camera site and looked at the pictures

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I made a right turn at an intersection and got a red light camera ticket.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I turned right at a red light and got a red light traffic ticket. I want to know why and if I can fight it since I have turned there every day at green and red lights and have not gotten one before

I understand. Did you get a summons in the mail regarding this? If so, does it show any options for disputing the ticket at all?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No thanks. That's why I asked at the beginning what it would cost

I understand. So, Just Answer charges a $5 non-refundable deposit to post your question. Usually, it is only $37 additional for your entire interaction with me (you’re not charged per response). There is also the option for a $59 phone call, but please understand that this is OPTIONAL and although it is highly valuable, it is not required. Would you like to continue?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
really, you won't answer my question till I agree to pay an additional $37?

I can understand your hesitation, but we don't get paid until and unless you rate us positively. The money that you've paid so far only goes to Just Answer and they provide us money based on your satisfaction. The $ has already been charged to you as well. Also, believe me when I say that my regular rate is $250 per hour and for $42, this is much cheaper, quicker, and easier than full-blown appointments with me.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Tha's okay thank you!!
No further help is needed from you.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** if you need more help. Thanks!

Ely, Attorney