Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I need a lawyer for my wife and myself. I was driving west…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer for...
I need a lawyer for my wife and myself. I was driving west bound came up on a flat bed semi doing close to the speed limit then fall to almost 45 mph this happened for a bit then the truck gave up after the guy was driving thru his review mirror (messing with the truck) moved into ingress and egress lane. I then moved into the passing lane behind the Subaru as I approached the speed limit the Subaru slowed down again then started to hit his brake nobody in front was braking then he hit them hard while looking in rear view mirror I didn’t respond fast enough and rubbed the bake of his truck then he braked hard and I went around him ( the next steps are fuzzy my wife has been filling me in) I backed into him on the shoulder I blacked out pain in shoulder and head ( I’m on Warfrin and 15 drugs after a aortic valve replacement June 2017). We went to the hospital to check if I was bleeding in the brain the State patrol officer was judge mental and rude and I believe broke the law himself by physically attacking my wife which is 125 wet grabbing her cell phone and my DASH CAMERA that documented The Who event and said it’s part of the truck but it was in my pocket by the time state patrol officer he said I did a Felony and I was going to be arrested so he read me my rights got my wallet for something he threw that back at me as I laid on the hospital bed confused on what happened. The stater took camera a viewed in hall my wife watched him then he drove off NOT arresting me even though he read me my Miranda rights so I need help please my wife had the gentleman come at her she was smart took photos so we both need help
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/30/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 23 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Umm yea I guess so. But this would be your 2nd no answer or help bummer
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I need a lawyer that will work pro bono I’m on SSI and can’t pay all my bills traffic incident I got assault in second degree with deadly weapon my car against his 2nd count malicious mischief in the first degree
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 22 days ago

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry, but none of the experts on this site can represent you or any other customer from this site. If you need an attorney to represent you, please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

Ely, Attorney