Traffic Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified traffic lawyer who will answer your question

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

More related answers
All traffic lawyers are VERIFIED
The light is yellow, I began to make a right turn from a two
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
The light is yellow, I began to make a right turn from a two way street on to a two way street. I am in the right turn lane most of the car is the passenger's walkway While in passenger's walkway, the… read more
If you are under the yellow traffic light when it turns red
AttyDort
AttyDort, Attorney at Law
If you are under the yellow traffic light when it turns red is this considered running the red light? Background - I am in Texas and passed through an intersection in Balcones Heights, TX. They have a… read more
I WAS AT A TRAFFIC LIGHT STOPPED LIGHT TURNED. TRAFFIC
Law Educator, Esq., traffic lawyer
I WAS AT A TRAFFIC LIGHT STOPPED LIGHT TURNED GREEN. TRAFFIC STARTED TO MOVE NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED BY TIME I REALIZED CAR IN FRONT OF ME STOPPED I TAPPED IN BACK END CALLED POLICE FILED REPORT. DISMI… read more
i turned on red light after waited other directions traffics.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i turned on red light after waited other directions' traffics. but got a ticket saying "disrespect traffic light". i recall, at most, i didn't make a full stop at the stop line but lowed down my car t… read more
I entered an intersection as the light turned yellow. This
Law Educator, Esq., traffic lawyer
I entered an intersection as the light turned yellow. This intersection had 4 lanes, the first one I passed was to turn right into the entrance to a business. Then there was a medium, then a left hand… read more
I live in Eugene, OR and I received a traffic citation
Law Educator, Esq., traffic lawyer
Hello, I live in Eugene, OR and I received a traffic citation 811-265. I went through a yellow light that turned red before I was halfway through the intersection … read more
I turned right on a yellow light and got a red light ticket.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I turned right on a yellow light and got a red light ticket. Am I in the wrong or can I fight this?… read more
I have a question on traffic ticket i was driving through
Legal Eagle, Attorney
hi i have a question on traffic ticket i was driving through intersection on yellow light while crossing it turned red cop gave me ticket for red light violation … read more
what can I do regarding OREGON photo traffic ticket for red
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
what can I do regarding OREGON photo traffic ticket for red light I went into it when it was yellow… read more
I got a ticket for turning on what i thought was a yellow light
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
I got a ticket for turning on what i thought was a yellow light but Hawthorne used a camara on inglewood ave and it looks like im turning on red and not stopping. The tocket from the camara is 550.00 … read more
I was in an intersection when the light turned red, having entered on a yellow and choosin
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was in an intersection when the light turned red, having entered on a yellow and choosing to coast through the intersection instead of hitting the brakes going downhill in the rain with my children … read more
In Michigan I got a ticket for turning left on a yellow light
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
In Michigan I got a ticket for turning left on a yellow light when their was no one coming in the oncoming lanes I have seen a lot of this and is it a law u cant?… read more
Got a Failure to yield ticket to an emergency vehicle. The
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
Got a Failure to yield ticket to an emergency vehicle. The light was red. No where to go. When the light turned green, I made sure it was safe to go. The officer said I did not respond fast enough and… read more
I'm in Texas, and I turned right on a red light in a right
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I'm in Texas, and I turned right on a red light in a right turn only lane with a yield sign without stopping, because there was no traffic coming, and there was a yield sign in the right only lane. I … read more
A light was turning yellow and I was going the speed limit
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
A light was turning yellow and I was going the speed limit but it seemed dangerous to stop. I think I saw a light flash the light just turned to red as I passed through. What are you supposed to do wi… read more
I received a red light camera ticket "for making a right
Loren, traffic lawyer
I received a red light camera ticket "for making a right turn as the light changed from yellow to red without stopping" at Crescent and Sunset in Beverly Hlls on May 25,2017. Is it still true that I c… read more
i got a red light camera ticket. I was driving on a stale yellow,
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
i got a red light camera ticket. I was driving on a stale yellow, froze in the crosswalk as it turned red, then turned right onto an on ramp… read more
I answered an emergency cell phone call in Maryland in 2014
Loren, traffic lawyer
I answered an emergency cell phone call in Maryland in 2014 while parked at a traffic light. When the traffic began to move I tried to hang up but the person was contemplating suicide and I needed to … read more