Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have a suspended license from= Court costs & public

Customer Question
Hello,my name is *****...

Hello,my name is ***** ***** I have a suspended license from= Court costs & public defender fees. I have no d.u.i's,no child support issues, or tickets.i was arrested on a couple misdemeanor charges,NO felonies. I need my license back for job purposes. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

It was a domestic battery with a girlfriends brother. and no cases at all.I have not been in trouble in 7 years

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the battery occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I have fines in 2 different counties with the same person. But I moved far away from both of them!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/22/2018
Traffic Lawyer: LegalDan, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - do you have any suspensions or revocations in any other state?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is a ticket from Jersey that was brought to my attention from Tampa DMV. that was about 10 yrs. ago.

have you paid all the fines for that case?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not yet. it is hard while making 8.47 hour

Thank you for the information - in order to get your license back you will need to pay off all the fines and fees associated with all the tickets you have. I would start with Florida and then take care of Jersey. Also, you will have to pay a license reinstatement fee once all your tickets have been paid. To begin, I would call the DMV and they will tell you how much you need to pay and the status of your license. That will at least give you the goal.

I hope I was able to answer your question and can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

can you please rate my answer

LegalDan
LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney