Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have a suspended license from= Court costs & public

Customer Question
Hello,my name is *****...

Hello,my name is ***** ***** I have a suspended license from= Court costs & public defender fees. I have no d.u.i's,no child support issues, or tickets.i was arrested on a couple misdemeanor charges,NO felonies. I need my license back for job purposes. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

It was a domestic battery with a girlfriends brother. and no cases at all.I have not been in trouble in 7 years

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the battery occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I have fines in 2 different counties with the same person. But I moved far away from both of them!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/22/2018
Traffic Lawyer: LegalDan, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalDan
LegalDan, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - do you have any suspensions or revocations in any other state?

it is a ticket from Jersey that was brought to my attention from Tampa DMV. that was about 10 yrs. ago.

have you paid all the fines for that case?

not yet. it is hard while making 8.47 hour

Thank you for the information - in order to get your license back you will need to pay off all the fines and fees associated with all the tickets you have. I would start with Florida and then take care of Jersey. Also, you will have to pay a license reinstatement fee once all your tickets have been paid. To begin, I would call the DMV and they will tell you how much you need to pay and the status of your license. That will at least give you the goal.

I hope I was able to answer your question and can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

can you please rate my answer