Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I have a question, if you are willing to provide some

Customer Question

I have a question, if you are willing to provide some advice.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Georgia, and no as every one I have call is closed since it is Sunday.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I do not believe I HAVE to, though I am considering it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was going 57 in a 35, according to radar, and it is my first citation ever.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 8 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.