Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

Im from illinois. Today i got my 3rd ticket and im 24. The

Customer Question

Hi! Im from illinois. Today i got my 3rd ticket and im 24
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The first was a crash in sept
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: My second was being on the phone and my one today was on the phone
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No court appearance
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wendy replied 8 months ago.
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i still need help. I want tp know if i can go on court supervision and atill drive
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 8 months ago.

did you fight any of the tickets?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No i didnt. And update:
So when i got my second ticket in December, i signed up to take that driving class/court sv to get it off my record. Well i thought the court sv started after i took the class but nope. Just found it it started when i paied the ticket. No one diclosed that to me at all. So technically i violated my court sv. Now i dont know whats gping to happen

what the first ticket you received for?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
A crash.. 5 cars were involved. Failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. But i cant lose my license. I just graduated college and just started my first job!
Could the judge take that into consideration?
You need to take a not guilty on the new charge and talk to the police officer and explain your situation and see if they would be willing to amend the charge. Normally they are okay with changing the charge
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do I talk to the specific cop who gave me the ticket? Like go to the police station and ask for him? Or do I just go to court? How do I approach this?
There is no point trying to talk to the officer before the court date. Even as an attorney I am unable to talk to officers before the court date. However, at the court date, you will have an opportunity to talk to them. I would suggest getting there 20 minutes or so before your time and talk to the officer at that point