Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I just got a ticket for parking in a handicapped but i was…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a ticket for parking in a handicapped but i was never actually parked. I pulled in so my friend could hand me the key, and then put my car in reverse and waited until the line of cars behind me passed. It happened that an officer was in that line and he gave me a ticket for this which i really don't think was fair.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i think thats it..

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/17/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Do you think it’s feasible for me to contest this ticket?

Thank you for the information:

Response: Yes, it is since you did not actually park there and your car was in reverse when the ticket was given.

Goodluck with your case,