Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

My boyfriend was in a car accident recently and our

Customer Question
My boyfriend was in...

My boyfriend was in a car accident recently and our insurance was in transition. so he was uninsured. it was at a flashing red light he pause but didn't stop because he was reading the street name and has bad vision. the other car had a flashing yellow and t boned him both cars are totaled.So I guess my question is what are the repercussions? We believe the other driver was speeding but I do not know if the other driver received a ticket as well

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We live in Lakewood Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes it is a court ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The hit was towards the back end of the Truck so my boyfriend was already in the intersection when he was hit I dont know if that matters also we have insurance on the truck now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/16/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you stating that your boyfriend got a ticket for illegal passing?

Kindly explain a little more?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Got a ticket for going threw a red flashing light and traffic Collusion. But he did not have any insurance. What can he do to Minimize he's punishment.

Thank you for the information.

Because I do not have the answer to your follow-up question, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Best wishes,

Ely, Attorney