Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Daughter stopped at Stop Sign to make a right hand turn.

Customer Question
Daughter stopped at Stop...

Daughter stopped at Stop Sign to make a right hand turn. This is a 2 way stop and she had to pull up a bit as cars are parked on both sides of road prohibiting a clear view. As she started to look up car traveling from her right side {headed North) hit her on the left side of her car actually ending up on top of her car. She was cited.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Ohio and waiting for official police report before moving forward

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Ticket says she does not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/15/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Sierra900, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Sierra900
Sierra900, Attorney

I will try and help. What is your question?

DCG

Ely, Attorney