Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Need sample letter to judge before sentencing for driving…

Customer Question
Need sample letter to...

Need sample letter to judge before sentencing for driving without license and breathe blower in car. The young adult made poor choices. Not a bad young man

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He is being sentenced to as much six months. Need to ask judge to give another chance. How do I do that;

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Person was stopped coming from a mandated court support meeting and had no other transportation that day. Had been taking Uber but had no funds. Will lose job if given 6 months.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
I have known the young adult since he was 6 years old. He is kind hearted and got into this downward spiral once he could not pay the fines. The fines kept adding up. A long jail time will only serve as a further setback and not rehabilitation.
3/13/2018
Traffic Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Wait...is this you making the plea? Or someone you know?

Someone I know. I have young him since he was six. I want a letter of support asking the judge to help this person by alternative Sentencing rather than longer jail time. He made bad choice that snowballed out of control with fines and him seeing no way out. Need this soon.
No call. Don’t want to pay any more for this
Since I started this yesterdY I need this today or it’s too late. Just wanted sample letter tha has what judges look for in letter of support before sentencing of a misdemeanor when there have need more serious charges
Where is my sample letter? Im still waiting.