Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Car was towed and as you can imagine the fees are

Customer Question
Car was towed and...

Car was towed and as you can imagine the fees are outrageous. Is there anything I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

2012 colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What would I ned to get it out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/12/2018
Traffic Lawyer: CriminalDefense, Attorney replied 4 months ago
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Why was it towed? Was it legally or illegally parked?