Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have a question on how the passing School bus violation…

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question on how the passing School bus violation will be cited / processed. Will you be able to help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is in Minnesota, Dakota COunty

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No...Today, i accidentally happned to pass the scool bus that is flashing ***** *****ghts and about to extend its StOP ARM.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No...This incident happened just this morning and I want to seeek advice of the next steps.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Nisha Jones
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good Afternoon Nisha. Sure-Thank you
Phone call session started

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Are you wondering about the potential fines or options for contesting the ticket?

I've received your phone call request, I'll give you a call so we can discuss this further. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is correct.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure. Thank you

Here is the phone number to the Minnesota State Bar that you can contact for a referral to a traffic lawyer or defense lawyer in your area:

(###) ###-####br />(800)(###) ###-####/p>

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones