Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

3summonses same time improper plates, improper registration…

Customer Question
3summonses same time improper...

3summonses same time improper plates , improper registration ,and truck pass./no seat should I re register to commercial before appearing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

New York 2012

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Pled guilty to improper reg and truck pass have to appear improper plates did not pay fines yet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/9/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Ely, Attorney