Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Second opinion] if my friends son brings drugs into his

house and his house gets...
Second opinion] if my friends son brings drugs into his house and his house gets raided can my friend lose his house
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

They can, but typically not. If drugs are being sold out of your son's house, or if the state has reason to believe that the house has been purchased or that mortgage payments are made because of drug activity, that's when the government is most likely to initiate forfeiture proceedings. There would have to see be a great deal more than casual occasional use for them to go that far.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney