Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I was given a DUI in Kansas. I am from Colorado, my second…

Customer Question
I was given a DUI...
I was given a DUI in Kansas. I am from Colorado, my second offence. I left Kansas next day after court and am back in Colorado. If I received a letter about the breathalizer I DID NOT RECEIVE IT. i WENT TO GET MY LICENSE iT HAS BEEN OVER 3 YEARS AND WAS TOLD KANSAS HAD A HOLD ON IT. i DRIVE A 1983 NISSAN PICKUP NO COMPUTER,, NO INTERLOCK DEVICE . hOW DO i GET MY CO. LISENCE BACK.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
3/7/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, you have to comply with the requirements in order for them to release the hold on your license. KS will not release the license and no other state can issue the license to you until you satisfy the KS requirements including the interlock device. If you do not do so, there is no other legal way to get your license back reinstated.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.