Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I had came out of a street turing left and stop in the

Customer Question
I had came out...

I had came out of a street turing left and stop in the center turning lane and a car came up and hit me in the front. Who would have the right away in that situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, by the Phoenix police.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just what to know who would have the right away because I got cited for failing to yield.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 7 days by:
3/15/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: Regrettably, the driver in front of you. See Arizona Revised Statutes Title 28 Chapter 3 Article 9 Section 28-272.

<p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt">I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. However, as an Attorney and an Officer of the Court, I have ethical and professional obligation to provide you with accurate and honest information eventhough that information may not be in your favor. <p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt">Best wishes,<p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:13.6pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.