Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I'm living in Seattle WA. I received a notice of right to…

Customer Question
I'm living in Seattle WA...
I'm living in Seattle WA. I received a notice of right to document review or interview. I have the insurance covering the accident date. I'll submit the insurance documents. What else should I do? also, I'm not outside of US right now, what numbers should I give me? will I receive a phone call for interview?Documents link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYL52Ql4yTh1dBfsh0G1utu9BCf_HCN3/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMQuFw3_Kh238sapUKmVCAOAAlDyDLKH/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oW6nqDAKCm2JN2aNQ7uySRbg2qqwgn34/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uh7SQSWbd1IDeIpJWpextQ4Vdo25SIGU/view?usp=sharing
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Please see the documents in the attachments.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/18/2018
Traffic Lawyer: legal, Attorney replied 7 months ago
legal
legal, Attorney
Hello. Those documents are not downloading. What is your specific question please?
1. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uh7SQSWbd1IDeIpJWpextQ4Vdo25SIGU
2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LYL52Ql4yTh1dBfsh0G1utu9BCf_HCN3
3. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oW6nqDAKCm2JN2aNQ7uySRbg2qqwgn34
4. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kMQuFw3_Kh238sapUKmVCAOAAlDyDLKH
You can access the pics from here. I prepare to send back the letter with my insurance ID card and the proof of coverage.
1. Does it guarantee the success of this contesting?
2. What else should I do and what else should I take care of?
3. Since I'm not in US, I'm not sure if I can leave my friend's number to them. I'm not sure if they will call me to ask something. what could make them to call me?

I'm sorry; for some reason those are not downloading for me; they are opening to a generic google page. I will opt out so another contributor may assist you.

check the pictures here.
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I am a different expert.

Your files uploaded to the thread successfully so that I can see them. You can request a document review and you can fax or mail them the information from out of the country. But be aware that you have to be able to prove one of those five matters on the second file you sent by a preponderence of the evidence in order to prevail. I don't know if you have a defense to the suspension. As to your questions, however:

No. You are simply entitled to contest it. If your defense is not good enough, you will lose.

You just follow the directions as they are given. Make a written argument detailing why your license should not be suspended, incorporating at least one of the the 5 grounds that the state requires, and attach copies of all documents which will prove your case.

Have them fax or email you if they need you. They probably won't call you, but if they do, they are not going to say anything of value to anyone but you.

I do have a defense. In five matters of the second document, the fourth one is that (a) If you have a liability insurance policy or security bond in effect at the time of the accident, then provide us with the name of your insurance company, the policy number, vehicle description, and dates of the coverage. So I do have insurance covering that date. I prepare to write the name of my insurance company, the policy number, vehicle description, and dates of the coverage in the third document and send back the document with my insurance ID card and proof of coverage. Is it good enough to contest the suspension?

If you can show proof of coverage from your insurance company for the dates in question that should be good enough for a sucessful challenge on those grounds

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.