Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Car slid and hit us and other opponent is lying about the…

Customer Question
Car slid and hit us...
Car slid and hit us and other opponent is lying about the collision. What can we do to fight this? It happened in private property so police wasn’t able to file any report
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Opponent's damage from slipping from icy road
Opponent's damage from slipping from icy road (2nd hit toward our rear tire)
Our damage from front to back due to their car sliding toward us
Driver side airbag blew off in our car (opponent car airbag didn't blow off)
Clear picture of damage for our car
Opponent was coming from the end of the curve picture (sliding)
Explanation of our crash. Coincidently they parked RIGHT next to us so we know which exit they took.
1/16/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your Question:

Response: You need to retain the services of a personal injury Attorney to go after the other motorist's insurance. If the insurance company refuses to cooperate, then the Attorney would file a lawsuit to get you what is rightfully yours.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.