Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Nd i can't find my citation however i have the money to pay…

Customer Question
Nd i can't find...

Nd i can't find my citation however i have the money to pay for it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was due on the 8th

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/10/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Call the local traffic court. If the ticket was due on Jan. 8 and you weren't able to pay because you lost it, there's a chance that the judge entered a failure to appear. That would require you to go to court to get the FTA cleared up before you could pay the ticket. Whether there's an FTA or not, the clerk will let you know if you can pay online after the due date, and they may be able to send you a copy of the ticket. If you do have to appear, they'll schedule a court date for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply WITHOUT RATING so I may address them. My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. Otherwise, please rate my answer positively so I get credit for assisting you today. Mobile users may have to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Do you have any questions about this?

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer