Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I lost my driver licence. Omaha Nebraska. Will I miss the…

Customer Question
I lost my driver...

I lost my driver licence

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Omaha Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Will I miss the court 1 year ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And I didn't pay the tickets I got

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/8/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to get my driver licence back and I don't no what to do.
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

You can renew your lost license either online or in person.

See:

https://www.dmv.org/ne-nebraska/replace-license.php

The problem is that since you have unpaid tickets, your license is most likely suspended at this point in time.

That means you'll need to pay those tickets first, then pay a reinstatement fee and then you should be able to have your license renewed.

You can go into your local DMV office to get this taken care of.

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones