Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I went to court today charged with 2 misdemeanors 1 minor…

Customer Question
I went to court...

I went to court today charged with 2 misdemeanors 1 minor misdemeanor they sat it as traffic pretrial my charges are dus no drivers license and right a way what can i expect this my first time going to pre trial i was cited due go accident on christmas

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And just to clarify, have charges been officially filed?

Ohio and my original court daye was yesterday couldn make rescheduled i appeared today the said the court found me not guilty and set pre trial date fir 1/22/16

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

The letter say it is herbly orderded that this cause be set for traffic pre trial on monday 1/22/18 bring thiz notice with you it is so ordered

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im nervious i have a disabled kid i was just going to get food for us to eat on chrismas ima single mom i work i know i had no right to drive its cold out and i didn have anyone ro call my car totalled no damage was done to other party car

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/5/2018
Traffic Lawyer: CriminalDefense, Attorney replied 4 months ago
CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What is the basis for the suspension or not having a license? Are you able to obtain one by your next court date?

Never had license got cault drive 2 yrs ago for no license
Ely, Attorney