Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I got a ticket for dangerous driving and I misplaced the…

Customer Question
I got a ticket...

I got a ticket for dangerous driving and I misplaced the ticket where can go to find the date of the court case

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I got a traffic ticket from the Police but misplaced it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will like to know where can I find where in Virginia the court is located because I am not sure, I was just passing through.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/3/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

It depends on the county. What county were you in when the ticket was issued?

I do not know, it was in Virginia, I was passing through going to Georgia.
I cannot talk on the phone I'm at work
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

No problem, the phone call request is auto generated by the site, you can disregard it if it's not something you're interested in at the moment.

Do you know what city you were in?

As I said before, I know its in Virginia, I do NOT know the city
hello
Can you refund my $5, I did not get an answer
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I was in the process of typing up your answer, I can only type so fast.

However you can speak with customer service about issuing you a refund, as all billing matters are handled by the site moderators.

Here is the link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help