Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

What is the charge for a car incident accident>? Mi no. Not…

Customer Question
What is the charge...

What is the charge for a car incident accident>?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Mi no

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Not unless I go to court for this

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was not in my car when this happened was waiting for valet to bring my car to me and it was hit I was not in possession of my car the valet guy is telling me my car had to be rolling for them to cover this????? I ask the charge for the advice u never answered

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
1/2/2018
Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened. Were police called to the scene? Was a ticket issued to either you or the other driver?

Traffic Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

The site is a paid for service, but all biling and membership is handled through customer support and we're instructed to direct your pricing questions to the site moderators. You can reach someone at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help