Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

I am legalplan member. Can I ask you a questions? PA. I just…

Customer Question
I am legalplan member...

I am legalplan member. Can I ask you a questions?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just got traffic citations. I want to report this today as I do not purchase the plan in new year 2018. Hope you can help.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What are the citations for? Have you received a court date or have you responded tot he citations?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just happened this afternoons. Over speed limit and drive on left lane on 95 north. Is this possible for me use my my legal plan of 2017 since it happened the last day of 2017?

Most of these types of plans cover you for the date of the incident. But I do not have access to your plan contract.

I am sorry that I can not help you directly. I will opt out so another expert can.

Also contact the plan provider as soon as you can. They will probably be open on Tuesday.

Good luck.

Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Sorry, your previous contributor opted out and should have fully disclosed to you that none of the experts on this site are not permitted by state law from representing anyone from this site.

You can seek a refund of any deposit by contacting customer service.

Ely, Attorney