Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

How can I find out if my nj drivers liicense is revoked.

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out if my nj drivers liicense is revoked

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

N.J.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Didn't surrender plates on time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/30/2017
Traffic Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Have you checked with dmv online or by calling?
no
what is DMV phone #
http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/
Number at bottom of page linked.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney