Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I got my car towed from parking lot. I got my car towed from…

Customer Question
I got my car...

I got my car towed from parking lot

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I got my car towed from a private parking lot. One of the tenants had my car towed. Does he own the lot.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

what can I answer for you?

Bellflower,Ca. Nothing has been filed

What can I answer for you? I don't see question.... All I see is a description of your car getting towed.

Would he have the right to hate my car towed.?
No, a towing company is highly unlikely to risk the liability of towing someone’s car without the authorization of the building. If you feel your car was improperly towed you could file suit in small claims court for your damages – the fees you have to pay to get the car out.
This can be done against both the towing company and the person who called them to tow the car – if it was done improperly.

Is there anything else I can answer for you? Can you please confirm that you received the information I sent you.

Ely, Attorney