Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I just need an attorney to help me get my car key from the…

Customer Question
Hi i just need...

Hi i just need an attorney to help me get my car key from the dmv in alaska dutch harbor pls.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Unalaska Alaska. and my car is 11 years old

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The Unalaska DMV police station is holding my car key for evidence. and i need an attorney to release my key to me pls

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/30/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?