Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Extremely disabled low income in SF. Have 11 p0arking tix I…

Customer Question
I am Peter Chrisler,extremely...

I am Peter Chrisler,extremely disabled low income in SF. Have 11 p0arking tix I cant pay. Need pro bono lawsyer to help me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Tried toi sign up for payment plan but its expired. Also signed up for work program,also expired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need pro bono lawyer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 2 days by:
12/29/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question.

We are sorry, but state law forbids anyone from this site from representing you or anyone else from the site. If you would like representation, you can go to your local legal aid office or call the state bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in your city.