Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

Traffic Law

How can i write a letter for plea of guilty tra, traffic…

Customer Question
How can i write...

How can i write a letter for plea of guilty tra

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Traffic julge

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

My cousin has a court tomorrow and he back to Brasil he not here and he does not have plane to come back fpor US

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But i just need witte a letter

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/18/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 2 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Unless you are a lawyer, you cannot advocate for your cousin in court tomorrow. You also can't write a letter pleading him guilty of a traffic offense. THe plea would have to come from him or his lawyer.

All you can do is to call the court in the morning and get a continuance for his court date Then you could hire a lawyer to resolve the case before the judge.

but that i can not do , because Bruno is not come back to USA any more

Bruno's lawyer can come to court instead of Bruno and work out the case. But you cannot, because only a defendant or his lawyer can stand before the judge. Bruno can consult with the lawyer over the telephone.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney