Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

How can i write a letter for plea of guilty tra, traffic…

Customer Question
How can i write...

How can i write a letter for plea of guilty tra

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Traffic julge

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

My cousin has a court tomorrow and he back to Brasil he not here and he does not have plane to come back fpor US

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But i just need witte a letter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/18/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Unless you are a lawyer, you cannot advocate for your cousin in court tomorrow. You also can't write a letter pleading him guilty of a traffic offense. THe plea would have to come from him or his lawyer.

All you can do is to call the court in the morning and get a continuance for his court date Then you could hire a lawyer to resolve the case before the judge.

but that i can not do , because Bruno is not come back to USA any more

Bruno's lawyer can come to court instead of Bruno and work out the case. But you cannot, because only a defendant or his lawyer can stand before the judge. Bruno can consult with the lawyer over the telephone.

Traffic Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Attorney replied 6 months ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.