Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I paid all my registration fees on vehicle but my permit to…

Customer Question
I paid all my...

I paid all my registration fees on vehicle but my permit to drive after smog failed what do I do now can I pay for new permit since the time was not suffient to fix the car ?????

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

There is no citation and the state is California Ihave a preresigtration that has not been fully completed

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No I do not do I go back to dmv and try to pay for another permit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 4 days by:
12/19/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.