Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

My son has violations for traffic: following too closely, no…

Customer Question
My son has violations...

My son has violations for traffic: following too closely, no valid license, hit and run-fail to stop (bumped a car in front of him)

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia and he has never had a drivers license

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He was trying to help his friend by moving the car so it would not be in an area to be impounded

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
12/11/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your son's difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

What can we expect when we go to court
Ely, Attorney