Traffic Law

Have Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

I have CDL and im training to get a better job but i have a…

Customer Question
I have CDL and...

I have CDL and im training to get a better job but i have a few thing on my record holding me back and i wanted to see what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

AL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well i have one ticket back in 2015 that is on my record and its written up different on my record than what was on my ticket. And the other one is a speeding ticket i got before my cdl in 2015 also

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im going to court for any ticket in January for speeding as well and thats it..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Traffic Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Traffic Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What kind of things on your record are you talking about? Please explain?